[armedbear-devel] Fixed ABCL r12444 java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Feb 12 11:13:42 UTC 2010

On Feb 11, 2010, at 1:46 PM, dmiles at users.sourceforge.net wrote:

> Yes correct the Subject should/could have read 12443
> Erik had reverted trunk .. (He was/is in the process of making it
> branchable) i think when i wrote my subject line..
>

> I just  r12448 from trunk. still has the same stack trace on linux.
> On MS Windows it is not a IllegalStateException? (not suprised it is different)

Fixed in [svn r12451][1].

The same IllegalStateException did occur under Microsoft Windows, but didn't occur in the ANSI compiled tests.  So, your testing prompted me to fix additional bugs under Windows.  Double plus good.

Thanks for the report.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12451

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."