[armedbear-devel] How to access Java fields?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Feb 10 11:46:11 UTC 2010

On Feb 10, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Blake McBride wrote:

> I didn't realize ABCL uses Allegro's Java interface API.  Is ABCL's version complete (according to Allegro's docs)?

I wouldn't take Allegro's documentation as authoritative, but haven't personally checked.

I only noticed the correspondence between the two in the last month, so I don't the details of how faithfully the Allegro implementation was copied.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."