[armedbear-devel] How to access Java fields?

dmiles@users.sourceforge.net logicmoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 04:02:02 UTC 2010

#'jfield

*Arguments: **class-ref-or-field field-or-instance *&optional *instance
value*

This function retrieves or modifies a field in a Java class or instance.

The valid argument patterns for this operation are:

   - *class-ref  field-name*: to retrieve the value of a static field.
   - *class-ref  field-name  instance-ref*: to retrieve the value of a class
   field of the instance.
   - *class-ref  field-name  primitive-value*: to store primitive-value in a
   static field.
   - *class-ref  field-name  instance-ref  value*: to store value in a class
   field of the instance.
   - *class-ref  field-name  nil  value*: to store value in a static field
   (when *value* may be confused with an instance-ref).
   - *field-name  instance*: to retrieve the value of a field of the
   instance. The class is derived from the instance.
   - *field-name  instance  value*: to store value in a field of the
   instance. The class is derived from the instance.

See jlinker.htm<http://www.franz.com/support/documentation/current/doc/jlinker.htm>for
more information.
.