[armedbear-devel] Lisp / Java interface utilities and examples

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:59:55 UTC 2010

2010/2/2 Blake McBride <blake at mcbride.name>:
> And the small advantage of using a class variable (and the reason I did it
> that way) is that the user doesn't have to carry around a reference to the
> instance.

Yeah, I was thinking of cases where the user creates the instance separately,
but in that case Intepreter.createInstance() will return that same instance for
the ABCL class. And if the ABCL class creates it first, createInstance will
again return the same instance for the user. So it's not significant. Probably
not even worth changing at all, now that I think about it. I do think we can
just add the functionality of ABCL to Interpreter.