[armedbear-devel] Speculative use of #\unnnn reader forms

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Dec 16 21:44:58 UTC 2010

The attached patch attempts to add the ability for ABCL to interpret the
form #\unnnn as referring to the unicode character at the hexadecimal
codepoint nnnn.

I'd commit it to trunk for wider experimentation but ran into an
erroneous interaction with Babel's own version of a sharp backslash
reader in trying to run the CFFI tests, indicating that I probably
missed something rather fundamental here.