[armedbear-devel] An example of using the ability to dynamically create Java interfaces

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Dec 5 17:12:51 UTC 2010

This can probably be cleaned up a lot. Among other things, it shows a
nearly constant need to protect the "raw" Java values from ABCL's
interpretation to do anything useful. For example

   (let ((c (jclass "java.io.File")))
     (jnew-array-from-array "java.lang.Class" #(c c c)))

fails to construct an array as the java.lang.Class members are
promoted to JAVA-OBJECT. Does this mean we need
JNEW-ARRAY-FROM-ARRAY-RAW? Or do we need to try both interpretations?

Onwards through callbacks in CFFI…

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13089