[armedbear-devel] CFFI support for the previous example

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Dec 1 22:52:57 UTC 2010

On 11/30/10 9:44 PM, Mark Evenson wrote:
[…]
 > As of [r13071 on ABCL trunk][1], with help from
> Erik I've enabled the new classwriter to create dynamic interfaces.

The definitions of interfaces created by r13071 couldn't be loaded
properly by the JVM.  [svn r13078 on ABCL trunk][1] fixes this as can be
verified by the [working sample code of dynamically creating Java
interfaces with JVM posted to the ABCL technical wiki][2].

[2]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13078
[3]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/wiki/UsingClassWriter