[armedbear-devel] Stack issues fixed: what to do with their workaround?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 09:46:41 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

A while ago, it looked we had a few regressions in the compiler
regarding stack consistency: ticket #89 and the issue reported by Alan
(PROGV inside AND). The former you ran into when trying to get ASDF2
running on ABCL.

As it turned out, these were both were not regressions, but very old
bugs. Both are fixed too.

For ticket 89, you implemented a work-around, where the compiler would
ask the user to replace the compiled form with an interpreted version.
Other than this question, are there any side effects of your change?
Anything we might want to consider reverting before our next release?

Regards,