[armedbear-devel] Unicode support vs spec conformance

Peter Tsenter ptsenter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:10:22 UTC 2010

I believe compliance trumps everything else and that's how abcl distinguished itself from any other JVM based implementation of CL.

>From this point of view 1b seems the most reasonable.

There are two types of users:

- a programmer writing code, and he/she shouldn't be surprise by anything;

- a client of the programmer, and he/she shouldn't see any difference one way or the other.