[armedbear-devel] Your NAMED-READTABLES test

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:16:11 UTC 2009

Hi Tobias,

The named-readtables test you sent me, does show an obvious bug in
ABCL, but not the one you're trying to point me at: when loading your
files on Windows, I'm getting an Index out of bounds error: the
dispatch tables think our characters range from 0 - 255 in value
whereas in practice that number is much higher.

I'm working on a fix right now (setting CHAR_MAX to a higher value)
but I don't feel too comfortable with it: it'll make us consume much
more memory on a number of things. However, what's a K of memory worth
these days... ?