[armedbear-devel] [FIXED?] Bug: Attempt to GO to a tag whose extent has ended quits ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Sep 18 13:52:19 UTC 2009

On 9/18/09 1:36 PM, Mark Evenson wrote:

> Filed as [bug ticket #63][63].  Thanks for the report.
>
> [63]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/63

Tentatively fixed in [r12151][1], as it seems as if the code to convert
the thrown Go throwable to the corresponding LispError had been
inadvertently left out.  But something that easy has me suspicious (was
this left out for some other reason), so I would appreciate if one of
the other developers could review this bug before we close it in Trac.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12153