[armedbear-devel] Serious bug involving UWP

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Sep 17 15:19:44 UTC 2009

On 9/17/09 4:03 PM, Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:
[…]
> So you see an *sldb ...* buffer if you C-c C-c the original form?

Nope.  I see "Evaluation aborted." flash in the mini-buffer

> What platform / Java version do you use?

Mac OS X 10.6.1 with Java 1.6.0_15 under Emacs 23.1.

Hmmm.  Anyone else out there able to report what sort of behavior they
see with 'swank.lisp' patched as in my previous post?

I'm firing up Ubuntu under VirtualBox to see if I see different
behavior, but I have to set up ABCL/SLIME plus Java so it could take a bit.