[armedbear-devel] Branching 0.16.x

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:23:25 UTC 2009

With the recent changes to our Ant build to create ZIP files with CRLF
line endings and LF line endings in the TAR archive, I think we have
enough basis to create a branch for release management of our 0.16.x
release line.

Should further fixes be required, they can be backported. Creating the
release branch now frees up the trunk for further development.

Are there any last minute fixes that need to be applied? From the
silence on the list this last week I concluded there probably are not.

I hope to be able to create a release before the end of the weekend,
however, no guarantees!