[armedbear-devel] Autoloads

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Sat Oct 24 07:44:06 UTC 2009

Erik Huelsmann <...> writes:

> Hi Tobias,
>
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Tobias C. Rittweiler <...> wrote:
>>
>> I *always* forget what the autoload stuff is about, and when I have to
>> add something to it.
>>
>> Could anyone please add a comment to Autoload.java and autoloads.lisp?
>
> Done for autoloads.lisp, I think I can copy paste the description to
> Autoload.java. Could you comment on my change to autoloads.lisp?

Thank you!

Autoload.java could just refer to autoloads.lisp for further
explanation.

I think your comment should also include a short explanation of the
AUTOLOAD macro, and also why some symbols are explicitly exported (and
if there are more places where symbols are exported, mention those, and
say where the canonical place is etc.)

  -T.