[armedbear-devel] Bug: Attempt to GO to a tag whose extent has ended quits ABCL

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:37:08 UTC 2009

Brian,

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Brian Mastenbrook
<brian at mastenbrook.net> wrote:
> When attempting to GO to a tag whose dynamic extent has ended, ABCL
> quits and prints the name of the exception used for internally
> handling GO (org.armedbear.lisp.Go). I see the same behavior in
> compiled or interpreted code.
>
> CL-USER(1): (lisp-implementation-version)
> "0.16.0"
> CL-USER(2): (let ((f nil)) (tagbody (setf f (lambda () (go foo))) foo)
> (funcall f))
> org.armedbear.lisp.Go
> abcl-src-0.16.0 chandler$

This issue has been fixed in trunk - which checks whether or not the
extent has ended and doesn't throw the exception if it has - and will
be released in 0.17 (to come in 2 weeks). A preliminary fix has been
released in 0.16.1.

Thanks for your report!