[armedbear-devel] Binary release 0.17 (steps to be taken)

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:31:08 UTC 2009

I'm hoping to be able to publish binaries when releasing 0.17.
However, I think we're not yet completely ready to do so. We're
missing:

 * Usage descriptions in terms of an INSTALL file, or something similar
 * Build targets, like we have for the src archives, for
abcl-bin-<version>.zip and abcl-bin-<version>.tar.gz
 * Anything else?

As for the archives, I'd like them to contain many of our top-level
files (COPYING, README, etc) and instead of the subdirectories, I
think it should contain abcl.jar

Comments?