[armedbear-devel] Using Java Libraries

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:54:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM, nitralime <nitralime at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for this quick "cheet sheet".
>
> I find it very sad that there are no reasonable
> documentation (at least something like a jump start guide).
> Diving into source code maybe the last resort
> for experts which I don't belong anyway!

If it's true that there's no existing official documentation for the
Java ffi (I'm not sure), I can write it one of these days, it
shouldn't take long. It will be useful to me too (I always forget the
syntax of jstatic, for example). In general abcl's documentation is
indeed quite lacking; the implementation is young, the work force is
scarce, and writing documentation is boring ;)

Cheers,
Alessio