[armedbear-devel] Google AppEngine

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:59:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Alex Muscar <muscar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been messing around with the code. I've managed to load the fasl,
> but I think we're missing some initializations because I get the
> following error:
> ERROR placeholder called with arguments:
> Here's a full stack trace:
> org.armedbear.lisp.ConditionThrowable: java.lang.Error
>        at org.armedbear.lisp.Primitives$70.execute(Primitives.java:1459)

OT, but not too much: if we used named classes for primitives we could
get more meaningful stack traces (say, JCALL instead of
Primitives$XY). I.e. instead of

private static final Primitive xyz = new Primitive(...) { ... };

we could use

private static class JCALL extends Primitive {
    JCALL(...) { super(...); }
private static final Primitive xyz = new JCALL(...);

a bit more verbose, but worth the effort imho.


More information about the armedbear-devel mailing list