[armedbear-devel] patch: dump-specials

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:36:54 UTC 2009

Hello folks,

I'll be the first to test the new mailing list ;)

Some time ago I found myself in need of inspecting abcl's dynamic
environment because I wanted to check if a certain variable was
rebound somewhere. So, I added a DUMP-SPECIALS primitive that prints
the dynamic environment as an alist, taking rebinding into account so
that (cdr (assoc 'x (dump-specials))) is equivalent to (symbol-value
'x).

I don't know if this functionality was already present, nor if it
interests anyone, anyway here's the patch.

Bye,
Alessio