[armedbear-devel] ABCL introductory user documentation

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Jul 30 05:10:37 UTC 2009

On 7/30/09 2:38 AM, Paul Reiners wrote:
> Some introductory user documentation I wrote on ABCL if anyone's
> interested:
>
> 	http://www.automatous-monk.com/jvmlanguages/abcl/Armed_Bear_Common_Lisp.html

[…]

> Any criticism, constructive or destructive, is welcome.

Just a nit pick on cause and effect: as far as I can tell from five
minutes searching the web, Paul Westerberg wrote the song "Right to Arm
Bears" around 2006, whereas the motto for ABCL has been around since the
late 1990s.  It's cool that HE might be a ABCL user, as I was always a
huge Replacements fan!  The exact source of the the ABCL motto remains a
mystery to me, but perhaps others more steeped in the lore of the Bear
can advise?