[armedbear-devel] A clos patch for review

Peter Tsenter ptsenter at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:51:27 UTC 2009

First, I'm not against incremental changes, I'm for all the way.

Second, we're not talking about entire clos, but a very specific problem. This problem is not unique for clos, but just heavily used by it.

What I'm afraid of is there is a more fundamental issue here and this patch makes it even more hidden.

BTW, ANSI standard does not allow &aux in generic functions (sec 3.4.2), but this version of clos treats it as a legitimate citizen.

Question: how do you explain why the patch does not catch reinitialize-instance.error.1? How does this case differ from the other 3?