[armedbear-devel] Problem loading Lisp file on Mac, but works on Windows

Paul Reiners paul.reiners at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:27:42 UTC 2009

I've written a Java program that calls a Lisp program.  On Windows,
this works just fine.  However when I run it on Mac OS X, I get this
error:

Error loading /Users/paul/Documents/workspaces/MyOpenSourceProjects/
JVMLanguages/src/life.lisp at line 53 (offset 1628)
Debugger invoked on condition of type END-OF-FILE:
   #<END-OF-FILE {51190A}>
[1] CL-USER(1):

Any idea what is going wrong here?  I wrote both the Lisp and Java
files on Windows originally.  Is it some sort of character encoding
problem?

Here are the relevant files:

http://automatous-monk.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/automatous-monk/JVMLanguages/src/LifeGUI.java?view=log
http://automatous-monk.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/automatous-monk/JVMLanguages/src/life.lisp?view=log