[armedbear-devel] Blog to report on ABCL development progress

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 09:43:07 UTC 2009

Yesterday Tobias Rittweiler brought to my attention that all the good
work that's being done on the development of ABCL probably has gone
unnoticed in the larger Lisp community: we didn't post our release
announcements on usenet (comp.lang.lisp) and we don't have a blog to
feed the Planet Lisp syndication with.

So, as a first step, I created http://abcl-dev.blogspot.com/ seeding
it with a first post. A request has been submitted to add the blog to
the Planet Lisp feed syndication.

Anybody who has an interest in blogging or submitting a blog once in a
while, feel free to step up.

The blog is intended to be - weekly or bi-weekly, but not high volume
- about the highs and lows that make up the ABCL development
experience and progress.