[armedbear-devel] armedbear-devel at common-lisp.net

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon Jul 6 05:19:38 UTC 2009

Anton Vodonosov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> According to the project page, there is ansi test suite.
> But 0.15.0 package from sourceforge doesn't contain it.

We have moved most of the ABCL repository stuff away from SourceForge,
except for the tarball distribution.

The ANSI test suite is not included with ABCL, as it is shared amongst
many CL implementations.  The version ABCL uses [may be found in the
common-lisp.net SVN repository][1].

[1]: svn://common-lisp.net/project/ansi-test/svn/trunk/ansi-tests

> Also I can't find on the project page any reference to
> source code repository.

The [ABCL source code repository][2] is also now located on common-lisp.net.

[2]: svn://common-lisp.net/project/armedbear/svn/trunk/abcl

> Is it really the current state of affairs, or I missing
> something?

The answers to these questions should certainly be made clearer in our
documentation/web pages.