[armedbear-devel] Patch to add multi-threading to ABCL SLIME

Don Cohen don-sourceforge-xxz at isis.cs3-inc.com
Wed Jul 1 17:11:22 UTC 2009

Mark Evenson writes:
 > Attached is a patch against SLIME CVS HEAD to implement multi-threading

Is there some documentation about how to use multithreading in abcl?

I've never used slime but am looking at the doc now.
What I was hoping to see but don't yet is how to debug a thread.
In particular, I want to know how to
- break a running thread (so it goes into the debugger)
- connect an emacs buffer to the debugger ONLY in that thread
If there is any current support for these things, even in some
other lisp implementation, even in some emacs package other than
slime, please send a link.