[armedbear-devel] json-rpc?

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Mon Dec 28 11:36:11 UTC 2009

I think ABCL would make an excellent Ajax server. As such, it would
have to support json-rpc. Any suggestions as to how to make this happen?

The first part is obviously the server, where the two choices that I
can see are Hunchentoot and a servlet container such as Tomcat.
In the latter case, I would expect to use a technique like abcl-web
(which seems a little bit complicated, but doable).

The second part is the JSON parsing. How would I do that? Via CL-JSON?
Via Yason? Via a Java library?

Sorry for these newbie questions. I’m just getting started with Common
Lisp and ABCL.

Thanks,

Axel

Axel.Rauschmayer at ifi.lmu.de