[armedbear-devel] Getting abcl source and examples with svn http://...

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:52:28 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM, Durward McDonell
<durward.mcdonell at jhuapl.edu> wrote:
> Alessio Stalla <alessiostalla at ...> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>> Trac's source browser allows you to download a .zip snapshot of any
>> directory in the svn tree. Look for "Download in other formats" at the
>> bottom of the page.
>
> Thank you.  I got it that way, and felt dumb for not noticing.
> OTOH, it seems that option only appears at the top level
> (http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/browser/trunk), and not
> if you append abcl or abcl/examples to that.  So I don't feel
> too dumb.

You're right, I hadn't noticed either. What's strange is that Trac is
able to export any subdirectory, I tried editing the link for trunk
and it works (e.g.
http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12304/trunk/abcl/examples?old_path=/&format=zip).
Nevermind, you got the examples anyway :)

Bye,
Alessio