[armedbear-devel] New Java/Lisp stack frame distinction committed to trunk

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Wed Aug 19 15:32:22 UTC 2009

Mark Evenson writes:

> I've just committed my version of Tobias' idea about including Java
> stack information in stack traces when relevant to the trunk.  The
> associated work for SLIME has been committed to SLIME HEAD.

I don't like obscuring its swank backend by the attempt to make it
backwards-compatible. ABCL is so young that I think you can expect
people to upgrade their ABCL version if they upgrade Slime right now.

_Especially_ because the changes make working in Slime so much more
pleasurable that people who want to use Slime should just upgrade to
them.

Just barf with an error if an ABCL < 0.16 tries to compile
swank-abcl.lisp.

Have I missed the release?

  -T.