[armedbear-devel] ABCL introductory user documentation

Paul Reiners paul.reiners at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:27:43 UTC 2009

I did some more work on the page tonight:

http://www.automatous-monk.com/jvmlanguages/abcl/Armed_Bear_Common_Lisp.html

I did the following:

Added some links to already existing code samples
Added a "Calling Java from Lisp" section.  This was basically taken
from Ville's example code (for which I gave credit and linked to).
Added a note at the bottom stating that the code samples in the
article are released under the GPL
Used the ABCL site style-sheet for the page

I think I should add a navigation bar on the left that links to the
sections, but I'm not going to do that tonight.

If anyone has any other ideas for improvement, let me know.

Paul