[armedbear-devel] ABCL introductory user documentation

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:48:32 UTC 2009

2009/8/3 Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com>:
> On 8/2/09 7:15 PM, Paul Reiners wrote:
>> I just finished making the corrections you suggested:
>>     http://www.automatous-monk.com/jvmlanguages/abcl/Armed_Bear_Common_Lisp.html
>> I also improved the format a lot.
>> Would there be any interest in moving this over (or a modified version
>> of this over) to the Armed Bear web site as a start on User Documentation?
> I think we would be interested in including your contribution but you'll
> have to be a little patient with us for a more detailed reply.  Erik,
> who has a pretty clear idea of presentation vis a vis the ABCL web
> pages, is on vacation until August 15.
> Thanks for the proposed contribution!
> Mark

I have read that doc a couple of times, and I like it. Sure, there's
some duplication
between that and the documentation we have, and cross-referencing the existing
examples would perhaps be nice, but it looks quite good to me. It'll
take a while
before we can integrate it, as Mark said, because of vacations. Anyhow, I think
it looks like a valuable addition to what we have, and also looks like
a nice basis
on top of which to build further documentation.