[araneida-devel] which repo?

Alan Shields public at alan.shields.name
Wed Mar 22 15:46:44 UTC 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 01:30:17PM +0100, Marco Baringer wrote:

> i'm a bit confused as to which version of araneida i sholud be
> using. afaict there's:
>
> aaraneida
> araneida-slim2
> araneida-testing
> araneida-release
>
> i'd like to pick one for testing ucw compatabliity on, but i can't,
> from the docs or the web site, figure out which one.

araneida-release is the latest release version of Araneida (0.90.1).

araneida-slim2 and aaraneida are the testing repositories for
the upcoming split of araneida into a pure webserver and a toolkit
on top of the web server.

As I've been absorbed with school recently, I haven't had much
of a chance to work on any of this.

Alan
--
The[...]compiler has no way of knowing which language you are familiar with and
thus it doesn't know what language to produce its output in. INTERCAL elegantly