[araneida-devel] araneida development status

Alan Shields public at alan.shields.name
Tue Aug 22 20:23:02 UTC 2006

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 07:10:22PM -0400, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> Are aaraneida and araneida-slim2 still active?  Are they going to
> replace
> araneida-testing at some point in time?
>
> I'm trying to decide which version to use as my server app.

At some point in time, yes. I'm afraid I've been near-criminally
negligent of Araneida as of late. My usual advice would be:
unless you have a need of the latest and greatest, stable should
be good for you.

-Alan
--
He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had
gone eighty-four days now without taking a fish.