Problem with latest Antik in quicklisp, version 2015-04-07

Harvey Stein hjstein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:46:59 UTC 2015

What I meant is that after issuing:

    (ql:update-all-dists)

which updates to the quicklisp 2015-04-07 distribution set, the execution
of:

   (ql:quicklioad "antik")

fails with that message about the reader.

I had thought this was a problem with antik, but it antik hasn't changed,
it must be something else.  Maybe a different package (maybe a dependency
of antik that's getting pulled in), an issue with quicklisp itself,
something peculiar or buggy with my setup, ...

Thanks,
Harvey