[Antik-devel] [lisp-stat] ann: numerical-lisp on github.com

Steven Núñez steven.nunez at illation.com
Mon Oct 22 00:37:35 UTC 2012

Gents,

I was giving this a bit of thought and wonder where we should start, from
a version perspective. I recall when reviewing what needed to be done with
David that we need to remove a lot of libraries and cruft, so would like
to pose the question: Would we be better off starting from Luke's original
port and then adding what we need? Seems that if we could get that
original port up to snuff we'd have a good starting point to add too.

I seem to recall that the process of converting from xlisp objects to CLOS
was incomplete. Does anyone know for certain the state of the object
system in CLS (original)?

Regards,
	- Steve Nunez

--