[cl-bench]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sat Feb 13 10:12:51 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I've imported cl-bench from common-lisp.net svn repository as an
additional repository of the ansi-test project. I'm fixing now a few
issues with ECL benchmarking.

I think, that benchmarks are part of the tests. I hope nobody mind I did
that? https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/ansi-test/cl-bench

Moreover I've fixed a bug introduced when restructurizing ansi-test
(directory hierarchy) – old compiled files weren't cleaned between
runs. I've also added tests for readtable-case and extended form of
defsetf. It's here:
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/ansi-test/ansi-test/merge_requests/3

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi