restructure directories

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Sep 1 10:15:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've moved parts alot in repository to make structure little more
logical. Everything seems to work fine, but it's drastical and broad
change, so something may be broken (altough tests seem to run fine), so
I won't push it to master without consensus, if that's what we want.

Here's merge request:
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/ansi-test/ansi-test/merge_requests/1

Moreover branch master is merged with changes taken from Raymond
repository.

Also I've noticed that randomness tests aren't load at all! Added an
issue on gitlab.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi