Moving from Subversion to Git(Lab)

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Aug 27 06:08:40 UTC 2015

Hey,

Raymond Toy writes:

>     Erik> Hi,
>

>     Erik> Today, Daniel Kochmanski and I came with the idea to move
>     Erik> the ansi-tests repository to Git(Lab) from Subversion: It's
>     Erik> the tool developers know these days and we have a great
>     Erik> git-workflow environment with GitLab.
>
> FWIW, I forked a copy to github some time ago. It would be really cool
> if you could pull in any changes from that into your gitlab repo.
> There's probably been only a few minor changes in my fork.

that's where out confusion came from. I was using your fork for ECL,
while Erik used original repo for ABCL. I'm going to merge back chagnes
when transfer is done.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi