[ansi-test-devel] Does this work at all?

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:20:49 UTC 2011

On Dec 26, 2011 5:22 PM, "Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll" <
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I submitted an email to the list some time ago, with some patches for
consideration, and received no answer so far.

The list as such works, I expect
people on it are just busy. I know
I am.

> If you guys are too busy, could I get some kind of write access to the
repository? My user in common-lisp.net is jgarcia, but if the answer is
positive I would also need some hints about the developer's access to svn
repositories in common-lisp.net

Erik (Huelsmann, the abcl maintainer) can grant write access.

If you have doubts about the sanity of some particular test, I
recommend consulting the irc
channel #lisp on freenode,
people there usually have a good
grasp on what seemingly weird