[ansi-test-devel] Patch for syntax.escape test

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 23:53:28 UTC 2010

I would like to propose the following patch for a few of the
syntax.escape tests.  The tests currently compares the symbol name
against the given string.  Given that cmucl converts the string to NFC
form, the tests fails in a few cases.  This patch changes the test to
compare the symbol name against (find-symbol string).  For all other
lisps that do not modify the string, this should not change anything.

A similar patch could be done for read-symbol tests, but I am not
proposing that; I want those tests to continue to fail on cmucl.

Ray