[ansi-test-devel] [armedbear-devel] Unicode, CHAR-UPCASE/CHAR-DOWNCASE and char-upcase.1/char-upcase.2

dmiles@users.sourceforge.net logicmoo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 03:49:50 UTC 2010

My first querstion is if the CHAR-UPCASE.2 and CHAR-DOWNCASE.2. tests in
ANSI-TEST are in need of repair?
If so, is there a proposal how to fix them?

Many Lisps pass them.. Some do not .. When a lisp starts failing them when
it passed them before it is useful information.

I think many lisp implementations rely on running these tests to spot
regressions.

So whatever you do please either fix the test or fix the implementation that
had the regression.