[ann] [rdnzl-announce] New release 0.13.1 (Was: Could not load file or assembly error)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Dec 22 01:14:30 UTC 2009

I have now released a new version 0.13.1 which uses Load as a fallback
(I had the same idea initially) and also exports do-rdnzl-collection.
Raymond, thanks again for your help, but essentially this "fix" is
against your original idea to catch errors early if an assembly isn't
found, right?  Do you have a better idea?  (And good to hear about
your experiences with RDNZL.  I don't know of many users who deploy
RDNZL "in earnest" - I'm certainly not one of them - but I'm always
happy to hear about it.)

Seth, thanks for the report.

Cheers,
Edi.