[ann] Disk space

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Mon Mar 22 15:45:39 UTC 2004

It seems that we ran out of diskspace today.  According to our hosting
provider they should add
diskspace to our server on an as-needed basis until we incurr an extra
100/month charge but
for some reason or other this did not happen.  I have mailed them about
the situtation and with
instructions to add two additional gigabytes so we have some more room
for expansion.

I have moved some backups off to another server of mine (the hosting
provider also keeps
backups) and I have deleted some files not needed so have space right
now.

Hopefully this incident did not impact most of you and for those whom
it did, I apologize and
hope we did not lose any code.  Let me know if there are any issues.

Erik.