[ann] [clotho-announce] Clotho repository problems

Mikel Evins mevins at common-lisp.net
Wed Jun 9 15:04:01 UTC 2004

Common-lisp.net seems to be fully-functioning again, but there are problems with the
Clotho project. The downloadable copy of the Clotho 0.2 distribution package appears
to have been lost (if anyone has a pristine copy, please let me know).

In addition, the CVS repository sources may not be quite right; I have been unable to
make a good build.

I'd like to approach these problems in the following ways:

- If anyone has a good copy of Clotho 0.2, I'd like to restore it to the
  download directory.

- Paul Lathrop has been working on augmentations of Clotho. Paul, if you
  have the time and inclination, I'd like it if you could work on making
  the head of the CVS repository buildable again.

- I am about to release Bosco 0.6; I have one more relatively easy
  to-do item before I can do that. When the release is made, I'll
  put it on the Clotho site for download. I will then begin porting
  the Clotho sources to the new Bosco release, and I'll then make a
  new Clotho release, and add a binary distribution of it to the
  site for download.

Sorry for any inconvenience any of this causes for people who are
following Clotho development.

--me

clotho-announce site list
clotho-announce at common-lisp.net