[ann] Mr Lance Kabade.

Mr Lance Kabade. lancekabada at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 04:46:43 UTC 2004

Dear Friend, Top of the day to you my friend? It may astonish you to be informally contacted for a pending transaction of this magnitude more especially since you do not know me personally. The purpose of my introduction is to bring to bear my present position and the very need for true and solicited help with regards the transaction at hand. I am Lance Kabade the personal assistant to Charles Taylor, the former President of Liberia. He has recently stepped down from power and is presently in assylum in Nigeria. Well dear friend we need your assistance in transferring some of the money derived from gold excesses into your account, because the government is making plans to seize all his asets.I have been mandated to deal with anyone who offer assistance to have this funds transferred to his account oversea. View these websites: <<http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/taylor.warcrimes/index.html>> <<http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/liberia.1300/index.html>> The amount is USD$48 million, in a Security firm Abroad. All that is needed is for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account, I will need to discuss benefit with you as soon as you make contact. To indicate your interest,please kindly provide me your direct phone and fax numbers and all relevant information for me to contact you and to let you know the roles you will play in making this transaction successful. All the necessarry informations on how the funds will be collected will be given to you as we make progress. if this proposal satisfies you, please contact me on phone: + 871 762 91970 and fax: + 871 762 91971 immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers to enable me give you the details. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Best Regards. Lance Kabade.