[ann] [cl-typesetting-announce] The cl-typesetting repository is online

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Fri Dec 19 23:01:57 UTC 2003

The cl-typesetting repository is online! :)

Here it is:
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/svn/public/cl-typesetting/

It's a subversion repository. You can explore it with any browser but you
need to get subversion (subversion.tigris.org) to do a checkout.

I'm trying to setup a viewcvs for a more user friendly interface but it does
not work so far as I get an error traceback instead of a repository view...

If you reply to this mail, please reply only to the devel mailing list.

Marc

cl-typesetting-announce site list
cl-typesetting-announce at common-lisp.net