[alexandria-devel] Adding a taste of Scheme to CL

Robert Smith quad at symbo1ics.com
Thu Aug 2 16:49:50 UTC 2012

Hello:

Note that RECUR is a part of Quicklisp, which is a library I wrote
whose only purpose is to provide a canonical named-LET macro.

You can see the code/example/README here:

https://bitbucket.org/tarballs_are_good/recur

On a related note, another thing I've applied to have added to
Quicklisp is LETREC, which allows mutually recursive function-valued
bindings, but the functions can be produced at runtime as opposed to
the lambda being known at compile-time. That is here:

https://bitbucket.org/tarballs_are_good/letrec

Cheers,

Robert