[alexandria-devel] test failures on ACL and CMUCL

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Sun Apr 22 16:25:56 UTC 2012

On 18 April 2012 02:12, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> I wander if it's a known issue that alexandria tests fail on ACL and CMUCL?
> (there also failures on CLISP, but they are marked as "known failres" in the test suite)

The Clisp failures are all pretty clearly Clisp issues, mostly having
to do with this:

[1]> (hash-table-test (make-hash-table :test 'eql))
FASTHASH-EQL

Thanks the CMUCL failure is harmless, due to

* (upgraded-array-element-type 'fixnum)
;
FIXNUM
* (array-element-type (make-array 1 :element-type 'fixnum))

(SIGNED-BYTE 30)

but /that/ one we can work around using TYPE=, I guess.

The ACL failures I cannot comment on, as I don't have Allegro. Maybe
someone else can look into those.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus