[alexandria-devel] Possible WITH-COLLECTOR/COLLECTORS macros

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:11:41 UTC 2010

On 7 March 2010 13:58, Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:
>> I copied the relevant section of our quux/macros.lisp below.
>
> ...which means it is not in public domain most likely, and hence not
> eligible for Alexandria.
>
> Please: do not post code under non-Alexandria compatible license on
> the list, it confuses things.

This code and more has been published under a MIT style license, and
if Alexandria needs it under public domain, I'm sure an official
statement from ITA can be obtained in due time (if it matters at all
for such trivial code snippets). Besides, I was offering the code more
as food for thought in terms of API and implementation than as a
proposal for inclusion as is. So indeed, it might be a bad idea to
copy/paste carelessly it into Alexandria, but I don't believe it is
off-topic either.

Regards,

"As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and
I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life — so I became a scientist.
This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls."
		— Matt Cartmill