[alexandria-devel] i can't drive darcs

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Wed Sep 16 12:38:25 UTC 2009

Which is embarrassing, but true.

Since Alexandria is the only project I'm involved with that uses
Darcs, this means every time I have 15 minutes to spend on Alexandria
I find it gone trying to figure out how to get Darcs to do
--whatever--.

I would much prefer _anything_ else, just to get things done. Plain
tarballs, CVS, SVN, Git. Git would be my personal preference, but I
can live with any of the above. Alternatively, I can just find the
time to learn Darcs...

How do others feel? I should note that while I have occasionally
expressed gripes against Darcs, the issue here is _not_ Darcs, but
rather my own limited skillset and time.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus