[alexandria-devel] curry and rcurry -> papply and rpapply?

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Fri Aug 7 10:08:10 UTC 2009

Attila Lendvai wrote:

> if people second the other opinion, then i feel that i must speak up
> on behalf of the non-abbreviation group.
>
> the need for abbreviation (if any) should be satisfied by a tool (the
> editor), not a library.

Indeed, but it's also a matter of screen estate. Composition of
three functions partially applied in reverse order might be a one-liner
using RCURRY but a whopping three lines using REVERSE-PARTIAL-APPLY.

Anyway I feel this discussion is largely based on fancy.
How about offering both interfaces?

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer